Indian Bank PO 2018 Result
Indian Bank has published the Latest Result Notification for Online PO Prelims Exam. Indian Bank PO Prelims Examination was conducted on 06/10/2018. Appeared Candidates Shortlisted selection list for main examination on 04th of November 2018. The tentative date for download of call letter for the main exam is 22nd October.
Indian Bank PO Result 2018 : List of Selected Candidates for Main Exam
Candidates who clear the online main examination will be called for an interview. Successful candidates will go through a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Private Limited. On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer (PO) in any branch of the Indian Bank.
Indian Bank PO Result 2018:How to check
Follow these steps to check your Indian Bank PO results:
- Step One: Go to official website, indianbank.in
- Step Two: Click on the career link
- Step Three: On next page, click on the PO recruitment link “DETAILED ADVERTISMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING”
- Step Four: On the dropdown on the same page, open the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for main exam; “List of roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for main exam”
- Step Five: Check your roll number from the next page
List of Selected Candidates for Main Exam: Click Here