Gujarat NEET State Merit List for MBBS & BDS Cut Off Marks For GEN OBC SC ST 2018-19

By | June 25, 2018

Gujarat NEET State Merit List for MBBS & BDS Cut Off Marks For GEN OBC SC ST 2018-19

Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 is conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Medical Education Courses (ACPMEC), Gujarat. The application form of Gujarat MBBS is over. The registered candidates must report at the designated help centres along with the relevant documents for verification purpose. Gujarat MBBS merit list 2018 will be available soon. The tie-breaking process will be followed while preparing the merit list. The list of aspirants from the state as per the NEET result is provided below. Gujarat MBBS/BDS counselling will be conducted online in two rounds, based on the state merit rank. As per the data of Medical Council of India (MCI), a total of 4150 MBBS and 1000 BDS seats are offered by the government as well as private colleges for Gujarat MBBS admission 2018. The seats of Gujarat MBBS/BDS 2018 will be filled on the basis of state rank, preferences of colleges and seats available. Read the article Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission 2018 for more information on the application form, dates, eligibility criteria, merit list, counselling, seats and fees.
Medical College Cut Off (Merit List) Gujarat 2018 (Pdf File)
NEET 2018 has been conducted on 6 May by CBSE. NEET result has been declared on 4 June 2018. From all the government medical colleges, 15% seats are reserved for 15% All India Quota which will be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). While the remaining 85% seats are reserved for state quota seats, which will be filled by respective state authorities based on NEET scores.
NEET Merit List MBBS Gujarat Medical Colleges
Only candidates who secured the minimum cut off in NEET will be eligible to appear for Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission 2018. General category candidates are required to secure at least 50 percentile in NEET UG 2018, while for SC/ST/OBC it is 40 percentile.
Choice Filling:
·         Candidates have to fill the choices of courses & colleges through online mode during registration.
·         Candidates should fill multiple choices to increase the chances of getting a seat.
·         Candidates should take the print copy of the filled choices.
Document Verification:
·         Candidates, those fill the form they have to report at the help center for document verification.
·         Candidate’s documents will be verified by the authority.
·         In case, any document finds wrong candidate’s admission will be cancelled.
Publication of Merit List:
·         After document verification, the merit list will be prepared by the authority for the candidates who have applied for admission.
·         The merit list will be made on the basis of All India Overall Rank of the candidate, those found eligible in NEET.

Download Gujarat Medical Merit List for MBBS/BDS/Homeopathy Colleges : Click Here

Gujarat State Admission in Medical,Dental,Homeopathy,Ayurvedic,and Naturopathy – Cut Off, Merit List 2018 : View Here

Seat Allotment:
·         The allotment of seat will be published on the website of the authority.
·         The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of all India merit, category & seat availability.
·         Candidates should obtain the printout of the information letter & bank fee receipt copies.
NEET 2018 Cutoff Gujarat will include the last ranks and scores obtained by the candidates to secure seats in various colleges through the All India and state quota. The process of Gujarat NEET MBBS 2018 admission has been started on June 12, 2018. NEET UG qualified candidates who will successfully complete the process of Gujarat MBBS application 2018 will be included in the Gujarat State merit list available 25th June 2018. Such candidates will be eligible for counselling sessions held in two rounds followed by a mop-up round. The NEET Cutoff 2018 Gujarat will be published after the admission process for the mop-up round of counselling is through. Candidates can check below for all the details related to NEET 2018 Cutoff Gujarat.