NVS Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Recruitment 2019 | Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) published New Recruitment official notification for Various 2370 Post for Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other Jobs . More Details about Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 at given below link.
NVS Recruitment 2019 for Clerk, Staff Nurse, PGT, TGT & Other
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, henceforth mentioned as NVS, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has 08 Regional Offices at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pune & Shillong and more than 630 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are functional all over India except in the State of Tamil Nadu. JNVs are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary level and are located mainly in rural areas. JNVs being fully residential institutions, the teachers are required to stay in the Vidyalaya campus for which rent free accommodations as available is provided. In addition to normal teaching duties, the teachers are required to perform responsibilities attached with residential system of schooling like House Mastership, remedial and supervisory studies, organization of co- curricular activities, escorting of students on migration & other official purposes and looking after students’ welfare in general. During the period of probation of the incumbent performance in all these areas is also assessed, in addition to the teaching ability to determine suitability for the job.
Total Jobs : 2370
Name of posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group- B): 1154 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B): 430 Posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group – B): 564 Posts (Music, Art, PET Male, PET Female, Lib.)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group – C): 135 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse (Group – B): 55 Posts
- Catering Assistant (Group – C): 26 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A): 05 Posts
- Legal Assistant (Group – C): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Post wise Various degree check in official jobs notification.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A): 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) / Music / Female Staff Nurse (Group B) / Catering Assistant (Group C): 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): 18 and 27 years
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 1500/-
- Teacher and Staff Nurse – Rs. 1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering and LDC – Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together. The NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination / CBT and interview / Personal Interaction separately. The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the notified posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview / Personal Interaction shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination / CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination / CBT will be called for Trade / Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage. In case a candidate fails to qualify the trade / skill test, their candidature would be rejected. However, the mode of selection, whichever so, for all the notified posts will be the sole discretion of NVS and may be changed.
How to Apply NVS Recruitment?
Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrecruitment2019.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Note : Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The NVS through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test/CBT and interview/ Personal Interaction / Skill Test etc. on the registered email ID of the candidate or the same may be downloaded from the designated recruitment portal. Under no circumstances, candidate should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Important Dates for NVS Recruitment 2019 & Official Jobs Notification Link
- Advertisement Date: 03/07/2019
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10/07/2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09/08/2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12/08/2019
- Date of Written Test/ CBT (Tentative): 5 to 10 September, 2019