The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) as an independent/autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization. The conduct of the UGC-NET examination has been entrusted to the NTA by UGC and MHRD, Government of India.
NTA December 2019 Notification Released
The NTA will conduct the next UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor between 02 and 06 December 2019. The Test will comprise of two papers as given below:
NTA National Eligibility Test NTA 2019 | UGC NET December Examination Notification
Name of Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) December 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions. For More details please read Official Notification.
Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2019
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- General: Rs. 800/-
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website i.e. https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2019
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card :
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website:
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 09.11.2019
- Date of Examination: Between 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website 31st December, 2019