RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL/ELECTRICAL) IN ESI CORPORATION Online Applications (through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in ESI Corporation as under:
ESIC Recruitment 2018
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Latest Jobs Official Notification published for the post of Junior Engineer for 79 posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment at ESIC Official website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments and below mentioned link.
ESIC Job details
- No. of posts: 79
- Name of posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 52 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 27 Post
- 1. Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- 2. Two years Professional Experience.
Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions and orders issued by the Central Govt.) Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen : Rs.250/-
- All other categories : Rs.500/-
- The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC – 2018.
- Particulars Date Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications (Step-I) 11.2018
- Last Date & Time for closing of Registration and Submission of Application (Step-I & Step-II) 15.12.2018 (upto 11:59 PM)
- Last Date & Time for Closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SB collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) (Step-III) 18.12.2018 (Upto 11:45 PM)