Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Form, Result, Merit List – Call Letter Downlaod itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Updated : Gujarat ITI Merit List 2019 – 1st ITI Gujarat Call Letter 2019
ITI Admission Gujarat 2019: Merit List, Call Letter at itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in : Gujarat ITI Admission Committee Published Official 1st Round Call Letter and Merit List, Cutoff Marks Declared on official ITI Gujarat Website itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in Link.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019: Directorate of Employment and Training
(DET), Gandhinagar, Gujarat conducts the admission process for the various privately and publically owned ITI colleges / Institute
of the state of Gujarat. All the candidates, who have completed their secondary or senior secondary education from any recognized education board of State or Central government, can apply online Gujarat ITI Admission 2019
by visiting the official website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
of DET, Gujarat. Aspirants should submit the duly filled application form on or before the due date. Here, candidates can find all the details about the Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates all information available now.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates
Gujarat ITI /ITC Online 2019
for the session 2019. Gujarat ITI NCVT/GCVT Admission 201
9. Online Registration will be start from 1st June 2019 (Probable Date). Last date of online Registration is Available Soon when update. Eligible and interested candidates will be fill up the Registration form and submit it online on the official website of Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat.
ITI Admission Gujarat 2019-20
Lots of Student chooses ITI/ITC as career option after completing class 10. There are thousands of trades are available under the ITI Course in Gujarat. Students who wanted to get admission in Industrial Training Institute in Gujarat have to register their http://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in. Before applying online check eligibility criteria of ITI and then have looked at ITI Registration Online process.
Gujarat ITI Online Admission Application form 2019
· Name of the Exam Authority: – Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat
· Name of Event:- Gujarat ITI/ITC Admission 2019
· Mode of Application form: – Online
· Category: – Online Application Form
· Status: – Available
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2019
Application Form for ITI Gujarat 2019 will be available on the official website. Candidates who wish to apply must check the eligibility criteria and then fill their application form. Candidates must fill the form carefully and should be ready with the required documents such as birth certificate, domicile certificate, course certificate, passport size photographs etc.
· Candidates should have passed 10th Class Examination
· Candidates must have 8th Passed for Non Engineering Programs.
· Minimum age limit is 14 years
· No Upper Age limit
Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Merit List
Merit List for ITI Gujarat admission 2019 would be released by the directorate commission of Gujarat ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website on the decided date. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
Gujarat ITI Admission Counselling Round
Candidates who have their names in the merit list would be eligible to sit in the counselling. The dates and place of the counselling process would be published after merit list is released. Candidates must appear at the mentioned place on the same date otherwise no excuses would be entertained by the institute afterwards. The details of Industrial Training Institute, Gujarat counselling will be updated here also.
List of Help Centre for ITI Admission & Helpline Number:
· Rojgar ane Talim, Gandhinagar Kacheri : 079-23253814
· Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Ahmedabad : 079-22822426
· Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Vadodara : 0265-2438477
· Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Rajkot : 0281-2458488
· Nayab Niyamak Shree, Rojgar ane Talim, Surat : 0261-2475195
How to Apply Gujarat ITI Admission Application Form 2019
· Candidates are recommended to keep in mind following instructions while filling up application form:
The notification regarding Gujarat ITI Admission
application form will be published by the DET, Gujarat on its official website.
· The official website of the DET, Gujarat is ‘https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in.
· Access the official website and apply online.
· Candidates should fill all the information correctly in the form.
· Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
· Now make payment of application fee as it is mandatory requirement.
· The application fee is Rs.50/- only.
· Submit the application form at the end and take printout of the application form for reference in future.
View Gujarat ITI Admission 2019 Notification : ReadHere
Official website: itiadmision.gujarat.gov.in