GPSC Calendar 2018-19
GPSC-Updated Calendar for the Examinations conducted/to be conducted during the year 2017-18 as on 18.10.2017 · GPSC Updated Calendar for the Examinations conducted/to be conducted during the year 2018-19 as on 30.01.2018 · UPSC Annual Exam Calendar-2018-19 · UPSC Annual Exam Calendar-2018.
Update GPSC Calendar : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Updated Calendar for the year 2018-19 as on 27-07-2018, Check below for more details.
Updated Calendar for the Examinations conducted/to be conducted during the year 2018-19 as on 27/05/2018
GPSC Upcoming Recruitment 2018-19
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published Latest Upcoming Jobs / Recruitment / Bharti Notification for the Exam calendar for the year of 2018-19 @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. All Candidates Can View or Download GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19 from mention below pdf file link.
GPSC also declared probable dates for all competitive exams including Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 (Dy. Section Officer / Nayab Mamlatdar, Civil Service Class 1-2) etc all examination date and schedules are as under.
GPSC Calendar Notification 2018
View GPSC Exam Calendar 2018-19: Click here
Highlight of GPSC Calendar : Read Here
GPSC Latest Jobs 2018 (May Month)
Gujarat Administrative Services Class-1 and Gujarat Civil Services Class-1 & 2
GPSC Class 1 2 Recruitment 2018 for 249 Post (Latest Updated)
· GPSC Class 1-2 Recruitment 2018-19
o Date of Advertisement: 15/07/2018
o Tentative Date for Primary Exam: 07/10/2018
o Tentative Date for Mains Exam: 17-23-24/02/2019
Dy. Section officer / Dy. Mamlatdar Class-3
· GPSC Dy. SO / Nayab Mamlatdar Recruitment 2018-19
o Date of Advertisement: 15/09/2018
o Tentative Date for Primary Exam: 16/12/2018
o Tentative Date for Mains Exam: 27-28/04/2019
Gujarat Engineering Services (Civil) Class- 1 and 2
· GPSC GES Recruitment 2018-19
o Date of Advertisement: 15/10/2018
o Tentative Date for Primary Exam: 06/01/2019
o Tentative Date for Mains Exam: 23-24/06/2019.
GPSC Exam Latest Instructions for Candidates:
· The commission may alter the proposed date of advertisement/examination or number of posts if it is so required.
· The Preliminary Test will be based on “OMR” method or Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) considering the number of enrolled candidates.
· The OMR Sheet will be uploaded on Commission’s website on the day of examination or the next day in case the number of candidates is very large.
· For recruitment through direct selection the commission shall conduct a Preliminary Test. The candidates who obtain the minimum marks in the Preliminary Test as decided by the commission and who fulfil the conditions of recruitment rules shall be called for interview. The final selection of the candidates shall be based on marks obtained out of 300 marks in the preliminary test and marks obtained out of 100 in the personal interview subject to the minimum qualifying marks as determined by the commission. 50:50 Per cent weightage will be given to the marks obtained in preliminary test and marks obtained in interview to prepare the final merit list. The Preliminary Test shall consist of 100 questions (100 marks) of General Study and 200 questions (200 marks) of the respective subject
· The final result shall be published in approximately 10 working days after the interview is over. Date : 30-01-2018.