Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for 258 Family Health Worker, Staff Nurse & Other Posts @ vmc.gov.in
Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 : VMC (www.vmc.gov.in) Latest Jobs Update Notification for Apply Online for 258 Female Health Worker, Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies at VMC Gujarat.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has displayed 258 Female Health Worker, Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW), Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Paediatrician, Gynaecologist, Medical Officer posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Vadodara Municipal Corporation official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 10th April 2018 with the help of details given below-
Name of Post:
- Medical Officer: 23 Posts
- Gynecologist: 08 Posts
- Pediatrician: 08 Posts
- Lab Technician: 22 Posts
- Pharmacist: 14 Posts
- Female Health Worker: 105 Posts
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW): 22 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 48 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 08 Posts
Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria.
· Female Health Worker: Passed SSC Exam. Also, passed Female Health Worker Basic Training Course. Must have basic knowledge Gujarati/Hindi.
· Staff Nurse: Passed B.Sc Degree. Must have basic knowledge of computer as per GCSR.
· Multi Purpose Health Worker (MPHW): Passed 10 +2, Must have basic knowledge of computer with CCC, DOEACC. Also, knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi.
· Medical Officer: Passed MBBS Degree
· Gynecologist: Passed MBBS Degree and a degree of MD/MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
· Pediatrician: Passed MBBS Degree and MP in Paediatrics
· Lab Technician: Passed Bachelors Degree in chemistry/Microbiology & Diploma in Lab Technician or MLT course of Medical Technology.
· Pharmacist: Passed Bachelors; Degree in Pharmacy. also, must have 2 years experience as jr pharmacist. Basic Knowledge of computer, Gujarati/Hindi.
· X-Ray Technician: Passed Degree in Science, Passed X-Ray Training Course by Govt, Basic Knowledge of computer, Gujarati/Hindi.
· For General: Rs.200/- + Bank Charges
· For Others: Rs.100/- + Bank Charges
VMC Medical Officer, Technician & Others Selection Process:
Final Selection will be based on Written test, Physical proficiency test & Interview.
How to apply:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.vmc.gov.in. (or just click on link given below).
Save the Important date:
· Advertisement No.: 1030/2017-18
· Last date for Online Application: 10/04/2018
· Last date for Payment of Fees: 13/04/2018
Official Notification : Read Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Official Website : www.vmc.gov.in